Things that Happened in June
- I spent a weekend at Glacier National Park. I kind of sort of love it there. It is beautiful. If you haven’t gone, you definitely should!
- I attended my friend’s wedding in California. My sister came with me and we had a blast.
- I’ve been doing quite a bit of prep for the upcoming school year. I can’t believe June is over already! Only a month and a half until I am back in the classroom.
- I did not reread any books this month. Wow! I am pretty sure that is a first this year.
- I messed with my blog fonts last weekend (and updated my About Me page). I ended up changing up the fonts (both headers and body text) and simplifying my header. My design itself hadn’t changed since last October. Please let me know what you think about the changes! Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Below is the screenshot I took last October after my last design update:
My Favorite Book of June
Ruined by Amy Tintera