Big Things That Happened in 2015
- I mentioned the school talent show in which the teachers sang Yellow Submarine.
- I worked at a Catholic summer camp for the summer and had a blast. I wrote about it and shared some pictures.
- I survived over a week of blinding smoke due to forest fires. It was insane. I talked about that here.
- I had my very first ever Blogversary which was exciting.
Analysis of Books I Read in 2015
This was the very first year that I ever kept track of the books that I read. My stats have amazed me.
- I read 141 books.
- Almost all of the books I read this year were 4 or 5 stars. I must be pretty good at choosing books I know I’ll enjoy.
- Over two-thirds of the books I read this year were from the library or books I own.
- Over half of the books I read this year were hard copied (Paperback or Hardcover) while over a quarter were ebooks. Audiobooks made up the rest.
- About a quarter of the books I read this year were debuts.
I made some pretty nifty looking pie charts in Excel (you can just pretend they are totally awesome).