Things that Happened in October
- First of all, is October really over already!! Where did October go?
- I had my first really bad glutening in quite some time yesterday. It was terrible. People have also been questioning my food choices which prompted this Twitter thread.
- As I am working on this, I have such a terrible headache that I hope this manages to look half-way decent when it posts.
- Grad school has been exhausting me on top of teaching and everything else I do.
- I just started a Facebook page for the blog but there isn’t a whole lot there yet.
- I didn’t get as much read as I should have this month. I am falling behind on grad school reading and ARCs.
My Favorite Book of October
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly link-up hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s list has a Thanksgiving theme. That leaves things rather open-ended and so I have decided to go with the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving. I know that it isn’t bookish but that’s okay with me. Also, there are only 9 but that’s just the way it is going to be.
1. My Family
I love my family to pieces. My sister is going to be coming home tomorrow and will stay through Thanksgiving weekend. It is going to be great. I am praying though that the roads won’t be too bad. It doesn’t look so good now… 🙁
2. My Faith
My faith is super important to me. You might have noticed that from my blog url. I’m not ashamed of my faith nor am I going to hide it. Sure, I don’t always post about it. Actually, I have realized that I don’t post about my faith much at all. Maybe I should get a few more Catholic-y posts in the making. 🙂