Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly link-up hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s list is the Top Ten Characters I’d Like to Chat With (at least that is how I interpreted it).
1. The Pevensie Children from The Chronicles of Narnia by C S Lewis
I think that their lives upon return to England must have been rather boring. At the same time, they must have had other adventures that I would love to hear of. I would especially love to chat with Lucy.
2. Aly from Daughter of the Lioness books by Tamora Pierce
I would love to hear more of Aly’s life in the Copper Isles after the revolution. She must have so many amazing stories to share of things that happen in Rajmuat.
3. Amber Barlow from Angel of Hope by Lurlene McDaniel
Amber who never really wanted to go to Africa and only went because her sister asked her to. I know that Amber has more to tell of her time in Africa.
4. Karana from Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell
I would love to know more about what happened after Karana ended up in California. She had to go through so much and then she learned that everyone she knew was dead.
5. Becky and Sara from A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
I know there must be so much that happened after this book ended. I would love to chat with Becky and Sara about what happened to them after Mrs Minchin’s.
6. Anna from A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson
I know that the book kind of wraps everything up but I really would love to know more about Anna and the path her life took after the book.
7. Faris Nallaneen from A College of Magics by Caroline Stevermer
The Duchess of Galazon would be such fun to chat with. Jane would be a riot to chat with as well. I would also love to know more about Faris after the book ends. We hear more of Jane in the next book but not a whole lot of Faris.
8. Clio from Sacrificed by Emily Wibberley
I loved this book so much and I really want to know what happened next for Clio. I just need to wait for the next book…
9. Karigan G’ladheon from the Green Rider series by Kristen Britain
I love, love, love Karigan. I would so love to chat with this awesome young woman. When I was in high school, my friend and I wanted to be her.
10. Green from Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
I think there is actually a sequel now. There wasn’t at the time that I first read the book and I always wanted to know more about Green after the book ends.
These are the Top Ten Characters I Would Like to Chat With. Feel free to share yours as well and check out the rest of them at The Broke and the Bookish.