Things that Happened in July
- As you probably heard, I went to Europe for World Youth Day in Krakow, Poland. It was amazing! Pictures will soon be following (and a longer post about it).
- Because of the aforementioned trip, I was only in the country the first half of July.
- I only managed to read three books.
My Favorite Book of July
The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
My Favorite Tweets of July
I’ve come to the conclusion that I like the IDEA of flavored tea, but not flavored tea itself. I’ll keep mine black, thanks.
— Amanda Marie (@catholicamanda) July 4, 2016
— Amanda Marie (@catholicamanda) July 30, 2016
Tweets I Favorited in July
— Lauren Scharmer (@laurenscharmer) July 9, 2016
When I write a book, half of it will be dedicated to how not to annoy people at the airport/on airplanes.
— Lauren Scharmer (@laurenscharmer) July 18, 2016
Books I Read in July
Books I Reviewed in July
Other July Posts
Things I’m Looking Forward to in August
- This month will, hopefully, be a bit calmer than July.
- School starts near the end of the month for my students and for my own grad classes.