Things that Happened in October
- First of all, is October really over already!! Where did October go?
- I had my first really bad glutening in quite some time yesterday. It was terrible. People have also been questioning my food choices which prompted this Twitter thread.
- As I am working on this, I have such a terrible headache that I hope this manages to look half-way decent when it posts.
- Grad school has been exhausting me on top of teaching and everything else I do.
- I just started a Facebook page for the blog but there isn’t a whole lot there yet.
- I didn’t get as much read as I should have this month. I am falling behind on grad school reading and ARCs.
My Favorite Book of October
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Things that Happened in September
- My life became utterly crazy.
- Grad school is crazy busy and I keep questioning my sanity about WHY I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!
- Things at the school I work at have been just a wee bit insane (and by wee bit I mean totally and utterly).
- Basically, my life is crazy and it is surprising that I am finding any time to do this… Oh, wait, this is procrastinating because I should be writing a paper…
- My most visited post by far this month was on 11 Ways High-Functioning Depression and Anxiety are Present in My Life.
My Favorite Book of September
If we are going by not an assigned book for grad school:
The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen
Things that Happened in July
- As you probably heard, I went to Europe for World Youth Day in Krakow, Poland. It was amazing! Pictures will soon be following (and a longer post about it).
- Because of the aforementioned trip, I was only in the country the first half of July.
- I only managed to read three books.
My Favorite Book of July
The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye