Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly link-up hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This will be my first time joining in the fun.
This week’s list is the Top Ten Books I Read in 2014. This book is a bit difficult because I really didn’t keep track of what I read this year. I know some of them, so I’ll just have to pull from what I can remember. Most of these were rereads this year. And I’m warning you, this is a rather eclectic list.
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide by Nicolas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
3. The Rosary: The Prayer that Saved my Life by Immaculée Illibagiza
4. The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen
5. Peter Pan by J M Barrie
6. Green Rider by Kristen Britain
7. Trickster’s Choice by Tamora Pierce
8. An Introduction to the Vocation of Consecrated Virginity Lived in the World compiled and published by the USACV
9. The Morning Gift by Eva Ibbotson
10. The Atlantis Gene by A G Riddle
These are the Top Ten Books I Read in 2015. Feel free to share yours as well and check out the rest of them at The Broke and the Bookish.