Tomorrow is the first day of school for students in my school district. It is the first day that students will be in the building. It is crazy to think that it is already the end of August! The summer went by so fast, especially with camp being part of my summer. To commemorate this wonderful going back to school, or at least to make it slightly better if you typically don’t like it, I have decided to host a giveaway.
Yes, I know, you are extremely excited. You are probably on the edge of your chairs yelling, “What are you giving away, Amanda?” Let me tell you. I always want to encourage my students to read and so I bring a lot of great books into the classroom. Since you are all probably older than my students (fifth and sixth grade), I am going to offer you the chance to win a book off of my All Time Favorites list. You can view this list on my blog here or on Goodreads here. The Goodreads shelf includes some books I read before I started the blog and is the most complete list.
- The Book Depository must ship to you if you are outside of the United States. If you are unsure, check that before entering.
- You have to be at least 18 years old. I’m in the United States and don’t want to get into the legal stuff with minors. If you are under 18, you need to be at least 16 and have parental permission. If you are younger than that, log out of Rafflecopter using the little menu on the upper right of the giveaway widget and have your parent/guardian log in.
- Only one entry per person. Don’t cheat. It isn’t very nice.
- The winner will be chosen by random via Rafflecopter.
- Once the giveaway winner is contacted (September 7th), they have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.
- I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck! The giveaway winner will be contacted on September 7th as I will be gone that weekend. The winner must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner will be selected. I am going to verify entries so please don’t cheat. I hope you all have a great school year if you are still in school or teaching. If not, I hope you have a great Fall Season (unless you’re the southern hemisphere and then it is Spring).