Things that Happened in September
- My life became utterly crazy.
- Grad school is crazy busy and I keep questioning my sanity about WHY I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!
- Things at the school I work at have been just a wee bit insane (and by wee bit I mean totally and utterly).
- Basically, my life is crazy and it is surprising that I am finding any time to do this… Oh, wait, this is procrastinating because I should be writing a paper…
- My most visited post by far this month was on 11 Ways High-Functioning Depression and Anxiety are Present in My Life.
My Favorite Book of September
If we are going by not an assigned book for grad school:
The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen
My Favorite Tweets of September
Can I just take a moment to say I’m not intentionally disappearing, I am simply a bit overwhelmed with teaching and taking grad classes now.
— Amanda Marie (@catholicamanda) September 1, 2016
Heads up #otspsecretsister I’m sending a super-duper important, possibly life changing letter Oct 7 & would appreciate prayers/good thoughts
— Amanda Marie (@catholicamanda) September 18, 2016
Look! Harry Potter exists in Latin!!!
How did I not know about this?
Someday when I have money to spend, this… https://t.co/udKcRJwP8Q
— Amanda Marie (@catholicamanda) September 28, 2016
Tweets I Favorited in September
Let us ask for a faith that allows us to have trust in God no matter what the circumstances of life.
— Pope Francis (@Pontifex) September 13, 2016
Whenever you think God is telling you “no”, remember this 🙏 pic.twitter.com/VLmxmjlj75
— CatholicLink English (@catholiclink_en) September 24, 2016
Books I Read in September
Books I Reviewed in September
Things I’m Looking Forward to in October
- Two days off of work so that I can actually try to catch up with grad school reading and writing.
- Umm… it is closer to the end of the semester…
I honestly don’t have time to figure this out right now. I will make sure to have this section updated in my October update.